Wednesday 15 August 2012

Asking for help

Last weekend we were invited to a friend's house for a braai.  I didn't really want to go because I had my cousin to sleep over.  But I went anyway and tried to play cricket with the other children.  One of the boys was not very nice to me.  He wouldn't let me come into the TV room where everyone was playing and he laughed at me, and shone a torch in my eye.  When I told him he was being nasty to me he said he didn't care.  I felt very, very cross and frustrated but I went and asked my Mum for help and I didn't explode.  The boy's mum spoke to him and he still didn't stop so I told him he was not very nice.  After a while he stopped and was nicer to me, and then I felt like I wanted to say sorry for my unkind words.  Today I have learnt not to explode when I am cross and rather ask Mum for help.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my pops! I had some spare time at work today and decided to take a look at your blog. WOW it is serioulsy cool and i love the jelly beans!!!

    you did SO well at the braai not to "explode" and i am VERY VERY VERY proud of you.

    Tons love
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Kyle. That was a great idea to ask your mum for help instead of loosing your cool.

    ReplyDelete