Tuesday 7 August 2012

Flexible in winter!

Today it was very, very cold and I had to wear a tracksuit and shoes and socks to school and I was very flexible because I didn't want to wear either of them.  Today I have learnt to be flexible about wearing different things that maybe sometimes are uncomfortable.  I learnt that they weren't actually that uncomfortable after all!  I would still prefer to wear my sandals and shorts to school but I know that when it's cold outside I'll be able to wear my tracksuit anyway!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyle
    I was really thrilled to hear that you have become a *blogger*. You look great in your tracksuit and it certainly makes sense to wear one when it is cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyle
    Congratulations on being flexible with what you wear to school according to the weather.

    Elisa x

    ReplyDelete